Loaded Cauliflower “Potato” and Buffalo Chicken Casserole
This recipe was adapted from a chicken and potato casserole I found on Facebook.
2 pounds raw boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1″)
2 packages frozen cauliflower – chopped
1/3 cup olive oil
1&1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp. black pepper
1 Tbsp. paprika
2 Tbsp. garlic powder
6 Tbsp. buffalo hot sauce
2 cups grated cheese (cheddar or other)
1 cup crumbled bacon
1 cup diced green onion (optional – onions can be high in carbs, so adjust per your daily limits)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the cauliflower in the microwave approximately 10 minutes
- In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Add the cauliflower and stir to coat.
- Add the cubed chicken to the bowl and stir to coat.
- In a bowl mix together the cheese, bacon and green onion and top the raw chicken/cauliflower mixture with the cheese mixture.
- Bake the casserole for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the topping is bubbly delicious.
- Serve with extra buffalo sauce and ranch or blue cheese dressing
Nutritional info coming…